Thursday, August 12, 2010

Week 3 Task : Habitat sketches

These are my sketches of the habitats for my creatures. I tried to scan my sketches but the result seem to be unclear and the line seem to be too bright. Because I used light pencil. However I decided to take a photo of my sketches which can show much more of the detail in the sketches.

For the design of habitat, I chose two if my creatures, which are Rexil and Chompoo. (Plese click here for detail about creatures) However there is a change on one of my creature. I changed Chompoo's skin colour due to the design of the environment that I came up for. The colour is changed to be smilar to creature's habitat.

This is only the rought sketches. There might be some changed when i actually model the habitat in 3ds.

The following is Rexil's habitat.......


And this is Chompoo's habitat......

No comments:

Post a Comment